Maina & Partners Advocates is a law firm established in 2002 based in Nairobi, Thika and Rongai incorporating skilled and experienced advocates. Among our core values is to treat clients with courtesy and guarantee them effective legal representation.
We have an established network of correspondent law firms in all major towns enabling us to work within a reasonable time frame and thus mitigate undue delays in our service delivery.
To be the leading law firm in East and Central Africa in Real Estate Development and Conveyancing; Business & Corporate Law.
Transform lives through provision of innovative legal solutions.
- Speed & Efficiency in service delivery.
- Accuracy and Reliability in research, due diligence and opinions coupled with timely and regular progress reporting.
- Integrity in management of clients’ funds, information/data and businesses/affairs.
- Friendly and ready Availability of partners and associates whenever required.
The partners and associates are jointly and severally members of the following Professional organizations;
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- International Bar Association
- Institute of Directors – Kenya
- Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- International Commission of Jurists (Kenya Chapter)
- Catholic Peace & Justice Commission
- Commonwealth Law Association
- International Chamber of Commerce at World Business Organization (ICCWBO)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Chartered Institute of Mediators.